Meet Cosmetic Dentist in Melbourne, Dr Zenaidy Castro
For my online guests that come to this page, who want to know more about me, here it goes.
- The photos above were taken long time ago, as my hair and look have now changed, so do my taste and style in every Artistic endeavour that I do. Varieties in art and photography give me a lot of excitement.
- I founded Vogue Smiles Melbourne, a leading General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Melbourne. It’s the recipient of the Best Dentist Award in Melbourne, by Womo from 2011-2016 and the Best Customer Service Award by Whatclinic Review, 2015-2016.
- I grew up in the household of an Entrepreneur. Both of my parents have their own business. After school, I used to go to my Mum’s Home Gift Shop to help her. At that early age, I had already learnt how to make customers happy and satisfied.
- It is often said that, the most difficult part of being a landscape photographer is waking up very early before the sunrise. For me, being a Pet Mum, the most difficult part is leaving and missing terribly my two sphynx babies, while I’m on my long overseas trip.
- I have a Master Number 11 in my chart. How interesting numerology is in understanding who we are and where our inborn talents lie. As with my charts, my involvement in any form of arts and healing, as a hobby or vocation, provides me with a deep and lasting satisfaction. Yes, besides a healer in the field of Dentistry, I am also a Reiki healer. I also did a study in Pranic and Theta healing.
- My first DSLR camera is an Olympus camera, which I use for scientific photography. I use it for taking Before and After photos of my Cosmetic Dentistry work. Way back 15 years ago, when 5 megapixel camera was first released into the market, it was a very expensive camera. I bought my Olympus Camera, and that was the best investment I have had in my dentistry career. It captures the photos of my patients, being happy and proudly showing their New Smile and confidence -a job satisfaction way beyond measures.
- I started to attend proper DSLR Photography about Aug., 2014. My first field photography was during that 1 day course and it’s around the Melbourne CBD. I have read a lot of Photography books since then, but my real field landscape Photography, was when I went to Patagonia in June, 2015. That photography workshop afforded me for the very first time the opportunity to use all my gears, do a real landscape photography and apply all the theories that were in my head. After a month that I came back from that South America tour, I entered my images in Big International Photo contest at a Professional level. I won 2 awards and I am very happy with it, considering the fact that it was my first of everything. And as they say, the rest is history.
MY STORY AND THE INSPIRATION BEHIND HEART & SOUL WHISPERER
After spending over 17 years helping patients have a beautiful smile as a Cosmetic Dentist, it didn’t take long for me to realize that I have a passion for creating art either in the world of cosmetic Dentistry and in Photography. My work has helped me to meet people from all walks of life, and the more people I meet, the more I realize that we are all uniquely and spectacularly created. The realization that people are unique with their own path and story, heart and soul has fueled my inspiration as an artist and photographer. I have always been a visually and artistically-oriented person and the Heart & Soul Whisperer online art gallery is my way of finally pursuing my dreams by sharing my work and art with you.
As you visit, it is my hope that Heart & Soul Whisperer will help bring color and spark creativity in your life. We all have a story to tell and my art is all about finding your place in this sometimes chaotic world. The pieces here just may help you discover yourself as you enter a new world, or perhaps would take a moment to appreciate and get connected with the wonders and harmony of nature and realize that there is something bigger than us.
Discovering “Art that Whispers to your Heart” is all about Listening to your Heart Whispers and understand that sometimes the best choices always comes from the heart. Listening to your inward whispers, may it be from making a life-changing decision to simply choosing an art or photograph is a reminder that our deepest wisdom lives in us. The answers we seek are inside. It is our deepest hope that as you look at our website, you can search Art that will really matter to you and be treasured as a masterpiece of art. Just SIMPLY LISTEN TO YOUR HEART WHISPERS
Dr Zenaidy Castro, Award winning dentist in Melbourne and Photographer
Meet her as dentist: www.drzenaidycastro.com.au